Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pumpkin Patch with the Hunsbergers!!!!


We decided one morning, to take our families over to the local pumpkin patch to pick out some pumpkins and let the kids run off some extra energy.  Micah was off hunting, so I took our two and headed over to meet Pap and Bleppies.  I attempted to get a picture or two of the beautiful Hunsberger family of 5, but as you know, with three kiddos in one picture, it is a hard job.  They did really good actually, so I just wanted to throw one of the pics in to show you my brother and his wifies gorgeous family. I loved Sofia in this one and so I had to use it.  Poor Reecey was probably covering his nose because it was cold but even with his face half covered he is so handsome.  Roman, looking at the camera while clinging to his mama, what a sweetie and of course my favorite Bleppies and Pap smiling away. 
We did have so much fun.  The kids loved all that there was to do including but not limited to hay mazes, corn mazes, slides built into hay bales, Indian Corn and Indian Scarecrows to sit with at the camp fire, and of course spiders made out of huge hay bales and piping.  One funny event of the day was that Christian hates to walk and anytime there is a stroller involved, he wants to ride.  He makes sure he gets the opportunity before anyone else.  Sometimes, he won't get out of his seat in fear that he won't be the first one back and then he will lose his seat in the stroller.  So, the seat in the double stroller that was for Sofia, ended up being occupied by Christian most of the day, which I am not sure that she minded too much. :)  She got to run around and play freely.  Below are some fun pics and I love the one of the kids sitting around on the hay bales looking at Pap and I talking to the Indian Chief Scarecrow.  They thought it was funny too.  I think Pap kissed the cheek at one point and that is why they are laughing. Who knows with him.  :)

There was plenty of room to run around and hide and play.  The kids really liked stomping through the corn field and it was difficult to keep them all together.  However, they had a blast.  It was also not easy to capture shots of them, so we just had to get some candid shots as they were running around.


Overall, we had a great time, as per usual.  I am so grateful for these five in my life. . . and the two children that belong to me make me so happy.  Love you all so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment