Friday, October 28, 2011

Fall Fun In the Leaves

Micah is an awesome daddy and he has certain things that he does with / for the kids every year.  They are finally to the age that they absolutely LOVE certain times of the year for these special events alone.  One that he started in the fall is of course, a simple task of raking a pile of leaves for them to jump in.  They remember doing this from last year and they were bugging him to do this, so one day he was home from work and he took them out to play in the leaves.  They love helping him around the yard and pushing the wheel borrow too.  Here they are just standing and waiting for the leaves to be piled up so they can enjoy the fun.


I love the above action shot.  We had just gotten Jamers a few days before and he was very young. . .like a month old.  We brought him outside with us and let him enjoy the nice day and the sunshine.  Then Micah and I sat down with a cup of coffee and watched as the kiddos played in the leaves for awhile. :)


 I know we always love spring for what it brings our way, and we love the "new beginnings" but I have to say, I also feel that way of fall in my life. My daughter, and son were both born in early fall and our Jamers came to us in early fall.  The weather is crisp and our family was complete.  Little did we know he would end up being therapy to our souls for the following events of the next few months in our lives. :)  Below is a picture of me with our Jamers and of Micah with our Jamers on his first Four Wheeler Ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment