Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Special Lunch for Ava with Nana & Pappy


Yes, she is a goof ball and she stays in character ALL the time.  She is true to herself and very confidant in who she is.  She knows that she is very loved and she is secure in that. 
While my parents were here visiting a few weeks ago, they opted to go and have lunch with Ava at school.  The school secretary allowed them to come in and had a little private room in the office where they could eat together.  My mom and dad took her chicken nuggets and french fries from Wendy's as this is one of her very favorite meals.  She was excited to have them come eat with her and is very happy as you can see in the pictures.  She must have been wound up because when I got my camera back that I had sent in with my parents, it was full of goofy pictures she had taken of funny faces she was making and funny faces pappy was making. :)  So silly.  It was at this special dinner / lunch that they told her that they were going to be staying for another WHOLE week.  I think that may have been why she was SOOOO wound up.  She was full of excitement over the news. :)  Of course so were we when we got the second hand news.   Somehow she rated higher and got the news first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment