Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Happy Birthday To Us!!!. . .The Crowdtap Way!

Well, Crowdtap did it again. I was able to participate in another of the Old Navy Sample shares through the crowdtap website I currently use. This will be the third sample share I have been able to participate in and when you participate, you get great stuff free!!! Yup, FREE!!! If you are not a part of this awesome website, you should be.  The link you need to go to sign up is . . . http://www.crowdtap.com/  When you become a member you get to join in on discussions to win points, share your opinion and even win cash.  Depending on how you do, you get opportunities to get involved in many sample shares too, which as you can imagine, are my favorites. :)

Okay, so back to the sample share.  I got a packet sent in the mail with a coupon for me and a coupon for a friend of my choice to each get a pair of compression old navy pants and an air dry shirt for working out.  The only thing we were required to do was to show up at Old Navy the week of the sample share, pick out our outfit and take it along with our coupon to the front register.  That's it!!!

Here they are. . . the best Birthday presents ever. 

Okay, then to decided who to take along.  Well, not a hard choice.  I have a sister in law that is more like a sister and her birthday is literally not even 10 days after mine.  So, no brainer, we decided to take a birthday get away.  We are both stay at home mommies and though we love our jobs more than anything, we also love to get away sometimes.  Old Navy and Crowdtap made that possible without costing us anything but two iced coffees (brought my sweet sister in law) and the gas to get to the store.  To say we were a tad excited was an understatement.


So first we went and found our section of clothes that the sample share was for and that was the active wear section.  We grabbed lots of different styles to try on and then off went to the dressing room to reveal what we truly looked like in these pants that were so cute while on the rack.  :)  As we were trying on our different outfits, we then had to capture the moment on film.  So right there and then, we modeled for each other in the dressing room aisle in front of the mirrors.  Were people looking at us oddly you ask?  Well, yes as a matter of fact they were, but hey we were having fun and living it up.  So we didn't mind TOO much. I even put on a Zumba show for Brianna, as she shot some video of the whole event. :)

okay, so the stupid computer won't let me upload the pictures so I have to add the videos.  Don't laugh and don't judge. :)  I was ZUMBAING.  Love me some ZUMBA.  Blepps, I will respect your wishes and not upload your video though I can't stop laughing at it. :) You are hysterical.

My sister in law, Blepps, chose the pink color with Gray accents. I loved the pants on her.  She looked great in them.  She too finds them to be very comfortable and wears them lots, like I do.  We opted to go for the different colors so we could trade some. :)

She really was dancing for the camera, like I requested, but she told me I was not allowed to post these videos. :) So I posted some pics. Love you Blepps!!  Look at her though, she is the perfect person to model this outfit.  She looks fabulous in the outfit and it is something that makes us both feel more motivated.

We bought the outfits, or should I say, OLD NAVY gave us the outfits and then we walked out of there like little school girls, laughing and giggling with excitement.  What a great birthday day and we are truly appreciative to Old Navy for their Generosity.




No comments:

Post a Comment