Friday, August 6, 2010

Mommy Looks Like Cinderella. . .

So I was punishing Ava for an incident that had happened in our living room.  She was angry and screaming and crying and telling me how much she didn't like that I was a Mean Mommy. I was trying to console her and had her on my lap explaining how punishing her hurt me more than it hurt her but it was because I love her that I had to do this.  She told me how I didn't need to punish her, if it made me so sad. I was trying to explain all the meanings behind being obedient to your parents and in the meantime, over comes our little man.  He climbs all over her, stepping on her leg and making her cry even louder, as he is getting on my lap.  Here she is screaming and crying and here he is whispering in my ear, "mommy, you pretty, you look like Cinderella."  haha. He makes my heart happy. I love him and how he wanted to console me.  He took my bad mood and turned it around pretty quickly.  I love that little guy.

1 comment: