Monday, August 9, 2010

Ava and the mind of a 4 Year Old

Ava quotes, When asked these questions. . . . .

What is your favorite thing to do with mommy?
"I like doing crafts with her."

What is your favorite thing to do with daddy?
"take walks with him"

What is your favorite joke?
"Why did Cinderella get kicked off the baseball team?
Cause she runned away from the ball."

What is your address?
"128345 Candice Lane"

Who is your best friend?
"Emma and Mya and Danielle, and Reece."

What do you want to be when you grow up?
"Mama"

When you are a Mama, will you make your daughter sleep in her own bed?
"Yes!!  If I was a mommy, I will make MY kid sleep in their bed all night."

What is your favorite color?
"Pink and purple and blue"

What is your favorite Princess and why?
"Cinderella, because she has a beautiful dress on. 

Where do you want to live when you grow up?
"Missouri."

How many kids do you want to have?
"one, two, three, four, . . . .nine, nine kids."

Who is living in your heart?
"Jesus, cause I asked him there."

Where are we going for vacation in a few days?
"The Beach?  I love the sand and the water."

Tell me your favorite story. . .

"once upon a time there was a man named tickt.  He was walking in the woods and he saw a bear.  He saw a bear and he said, mommy I saw a bear in the woods.  He was sitting in grass one day and saw a skunk and he said, "mommy, I saw a skunk in the grass."  then he went to his grandma's house and said, "grandma, I saw a bear in the woods and then I was in the grass and saw a skunk" 
Grandma said, 'Why did you do that my son,' and then he said "cause I like to do that." 
He took a basket of cookies to his grandma and ran by the grass and through the woods and then didn't see even the skunk or the bear." 

And she is still going on and on.  A long story, with a mixture of the Little Red Riding Hood and Three Little Pigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment