Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Just Like My Daddy. . . .

EditJust Like my Daddyby Michelle Bumbaugh on Monday, November 2, 2009 at 9:06am


Christian watches everything we do, like all toddlers, and then tries and mimmick it to a T. I think this is funny usually, and sometimes a tad embarassing. So, the other day my mom called to talk to him on the phone for his birthday. Usually he is a talker on the phone, and he walks around naming everything that he sees. I think he might just be excited to be saying all these words and he thinks whoever is talking to him should be just as excited to hear all the things he says. SO a conversation might be like this. .. .."shoes, Lion King T.V., chocate milk, birthday. . ." and so on. Well, on this day in particular, he was very quiet. I could here Nana talking and he wasn't saying anything. I watched him to see what he was doing. (sidenote, his daddy rubs his belly sometimes while on the phone.) so there Christian was, pulling up his shirt and rubbing his belly while he was pacing. This was such concentration part that he was not able to actually talk and do this at the same time. I guess he already is not a multi tasker. :)

His other thing is he loves to walk around the house and shoot deer with his gun. I guess he listens to al that daddy says too cause when Micah gets home from work, he says, "Daddy shoot deer?" with lots of anticipation. I guess he is destined to be daddy's sidekick in the woods. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment