Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Ava's Actual Birthday. . . .2010

So, even after all the party fun and all the other activities that were done, we had a few tricks up our sleeves for our little girl.  Monday morning, Labor Day, arrived and we decided to celebrate and sing to Ava.  She is at the age where she really enjoys this and loves all eyes on her.  I had made her a book that was hard backed with pictures of just her.  Then in the back, I wrote her a letter telling her how much I loved her and how much she meant to her daddy and I.  I gave her this book on her Birthday morning.  Also, earlier this year, she dropped a ceramic piggy bank and it broke.  She actually cried and asked for one and her daddy promised her he would buy her one.  I found one almost identical to the one that had broken and I bought it.  Daddy gave that to her and she was so excited.  She has played with it a lot.  I couldn't believe she remembered wanting it. 
Mommy and Ava with her very own memory book.  Happy 5th Birthday!!


Daddy with his Birthday Princess!!

And, a kiss from the frog. . I mean Prince. :)

After our celebrations at our house we headed to the Bumbaughs for a Breakfast Brunch and Ava thought this was another birthday party for her.  She was so excited when we all sang to her. . .again!! 

When we got home that night, she realized that after all the fuss, we didn't get to play any games at her party, because of the wind.  So, mommy and Ava headed out to end her Birthday with a Girls' night.  We went to Dunkin Donuts to get coffee and donuts and then headed to the park.  She wore her Cinderella dress and we had took along her newest Princess memory game.  She used her Celebrate plate to eat her Donut on and we just laughed and spent the evening together.  She told me this was the best time she had ever had.  (she may be a little over exaggerated.)

Here are a few pics to show how much fun we had.






What a great Birthday!!! Girls night and all.

1 comment:

  1. What fun memories and special moments! I love seeing what you guys do!

    ReplyDelete