Thursday, May 31, 2012

Puppy Pound Days

This blog entry was copied from Westin's blog book. . . Just wanted it in mine too.

Tonight, the daddy's went to golf with their new clubs. . . .and I got to keep you. I love when I get to keep you and honestly, you have stolen a piece of my heart. You are a well behaved and amazing little boy and you continually remind me of your mommy. :) You have a lot of her personality and I love that about you. I also get to watch you tomorrow too, so of course that makes me smile. Miss Kim watched you today.. .which is another blog for later. :)

So, tonight, I talked you into letting me give you a quick bath and then we were going to watch the veggie tales movie, which you love. During the bath, I made your water blue with food coloring and you were thrilled and in awe. You wanted more blue, but I didn't want your hair to turn green so we just used the small amount. Funny side note, while you were in the tub, you farted. I laughed and said, "Westin, did you fart?" and you said, "yeah, and it was a BIG one!" Ava, Christian and I laughed and laughed. Then we got dressed and headed to the living room for our movie spot. You asked me to watch it with you and you sat on my lap. I kissed you and hugged you and loved all over you, and finally you got down. :) But you sat and tolerated me for awhile.

Then we decided to play a game. You three kids were puppies. Ava was Simba, Christian was Mocha, and you were Mary. You stayed in your cages / doggie beds we made up and whimpered and cried to get out. Then when I let you out, I sat three bowls down with cereal in it and you all three ate your dog food. Then we worked on tricks like "doggy sit" or "doggy roll over" and you guys were amazing. :) So funny. You guys liked your bellies rubbed too.
Below are some pictures to show off our fun. . . . Kim stopped by after dinner and you showed off for her too.

No comments:

Post a Comment