Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Christian's Chiwawa


Wow, really hard to fathom my time with little C being home with me is almost over.  He has two weeks left just him and I and then big sister finishes her first year of school and has off for the summer.  The year that was intended to have so many great memories and moments just him and I ended up getting so very busy and packed with other things and events in life that were not able to be controlled.  Now, we have two weeks left and I am pretty emotional about the whole thing.  WHERE did my time go and why is it over already?  He has this summer and then I have to put him on the bus with his sister for school.  WHAT?? Is it really happening?

Anyway, so one day we decided to go and visit some puppies at the Pet Shop.  We did this a lot when they were both home, but I am sad to say, we haven't done it as often now that it is just he and I.  So, I asked if he wanted to go and he was a "jumping up and down" kind of excited.  When we got there, he was ooh, and awwing all over all the different animals and then he saw it. ..  the Chiwawa in the upper dog kennel.  He was sure that was the one he wanted.  This baby Chiwawa was a sweet puppy and just loved all over Christian. We ended up coming back a few more times to visit even before the dog was sold because he kept talking about "his Chiwawa."  I found out later he was informing everyone and their sister that he had a Chiwawa. :)  I don't think Christian stopped giggling the entire visit with his dog.  The little puppy loved him too. . as you can see above.

No comments:

Post a Comment