Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Tranformers + Christian = Quiet Afternoon :)

So, Christian loves Transformers.  I got a call from a friend the other week asking if I wanted some of her boys transformers.  She was getting rid of them and wanted to know if I thought Christian would like to have them.  I knew he would, so she said she would get them to me at Church that following Sunday.  I told him I had a surprise for him, but he had to come home from church, put his Church clothes away, get in his P.J.s and eat lunch before he could get the gift.  He was really hurrying through my list of "Have Tos" so he could get his surprise.  Finally it was time for quiet time in their rooms and he had in fact accomplished all of the above.  I told him to climb up on his bed and then I dumped the bag.  You would have thought he just won the lottery.  He was so excited.  He played QUIETLY for a long time and finally I heard no more clinking and clattering, I peeked into his room and this is what I saw.  Priceless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment