Friday, July 1, 2011

Crowdtap Blessed ME!!!

I started a new journey a few months back. I had a cousin, Maria, who was also a stay at home mom and she had found some fun sites that had cash incentives to give your opinion. I was excited but skeptical too. However, I spent enough time on the Internet each day on facebook, I decided to swap some time out from facebook and try this new site.  Now my favorite site is asking Which experience that I've had on Crowdtap has been most significant and why?

Well, I have to say that in January, My hubby lost his job and went without steady work for four months.  We had enough to get by but barely and definitely not anything EXTRA. I love shopping and I was sad that I couldn't buy the little things here and there that I wanted. I joined crowdtap and within a few months, I was able to buy myself the digital video camera I had been researching, a hot iron for my hair, and a set of hot rollers for my hair.  These are things I wanted really bad, but wouldn't have been able to get for a long time. Crowdtap really was a beacon in the storm, It gave me hope and a chance to also give my opinion on many different topics and samples of things. It may sound stupid but it also gave me a sense of "helping out" financially when I as a stay at home mommy, I struggle with that factor sometimes.

I have also really enjoyed meeting new people and getting new opinions. It is fun to debate the good and the bad of all the topics.   The other thing that has just been a major blessing has been the OLD NAVY samplers. I was able to go shopping two days ago and get an entire outfit plus accessory for FREE!!! Thanks Old Navy, Fishful Thinking, and espeically CROWDTAP!!

If you haven't already, check them out. . . http://www.crowdtap.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment