Friday, May 14, 2010

Finger Painting with Pudding




I have a friend from my Mom2Mom group and she mentioned to me that she did finger painting with pudding with her little girl. She had banana pudding and used food coloring to make a few different colors. Then she got out a cookie sheet and let her daughter go at it. I decided to try the same thing. (thanks Angel) It was fun. I had a few banana pudding cups in the cupboard that no one was eating. The kids thought they would like it, but neither did, so there is sat. I got out a cookie sheet for each of them and made purple and blue. They had a blast painting and then eating. Warning, as you can imagine it was messy, but they had fun. Here are some pics to follow.








2 comments:

  1. looks fun! you are so brave. maybe over the summer i will do it outside :)
    but good for you, you go mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahha, you will do this stuff with your kids too. this is one of the perks of having them close together Michelle, they enjoy the same actvities. :)

    ReplyDelete