Saturday, March 17, 2012

Spring Park Day


The kids had a day off school for spring break, so we threw together a random picnic at Municipal Park for the kids to get together and hang out. I orchestrated this picnic BECAUSE Ava was home from school, but she was so excited that on the way to the park she said, "wow, it is so great that my Bumbaugh's had this day on a day I was NOT in school!"  She had no idea that if she had been in school, so would have the majority of the crew that came. :)  Then she said, "oh mom, this the greatest best day of my life EVER!!!"  hahaha.  She is dramatic but loves life.  Christian was excited too but he was more excited about eating everyone else's food.  The cousins always do well with playing with the younger kids, (meaning my kids).  Ava and Christian think the world of their older cool cousins that do lots of fun things with them and laugh at everything Ava and Christian do or say.  Being with these older cousins help to boost my kiddos egos and self esteem.  They climbed rocks with them and climbed trees with them.  They played on the iphones and ate lots of food.  Christian found a woman, randomly and struck up a conversation with her.  We were all watching and finally Fawn went over to get my animated son, that was using his hands to help express whatever he was saying.  The lady informed Fawn that he was telling her he had to go POOP!!! So I had to drive him to the Wendy's down the road and he ended up not pooping anyway.  Then when we came back, he disappeared for awhile.  When we spotted him, he was walking, or maybe even proudly strutting, away from a huge tree.  His pants were pulled up really high above his waist and the shirt was stuck inside his pants.  He obviously had peed somewhere, so I had him show me where.   He showed me, and the spot where he had decided to pull his pants down and pee was right in front of a table of people, who obviously had seen the whole thing.  WE couldn't stop laughing, as I was trying to tell him how inappropriate that really was. :)  What a day.



No comments:

Post a Comment