Monday, March 19, 2012

Celebrating Dr. Seuss Target Style

Tammy called me and said that Target was celebrating 100 years of Dr. Seuss and they were having a story time reading for kids.  She was planning to take Ty and invited me along too. I thought this would be a fun activity for the kids to enjoy together.  My dad brought Reece over and we headed to Target with the kiddos.
 When we arrived, they had tote bags for the kids with snacks, drinks and coupons.  The tote also had sticker mustaches, which the kids had fun wearing while they were listening to the stories. 

I love how in the above picture, the boys are looking for their loot in the tote bags, probably checking out the food source and Ava and the little girl on the side of Reece are interested in the story. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment