Monday, September 17, 2012

Dad is Men

So the other day Micah sent Ava to her room because she had disobeyed him.  She takes this very personally when she gets into trouble.  She has great expectations of herself and she hates disappointing her daddy especially.  When I finally went in to check on her I found she was resting and the board she writes on had these words. . .
"dad is men."  I read it out loud and she got a weird expression on her face.  Then I realized she meant to say, "daddy is Mean."  I talked to her awhile and then later sent daddy in to talk to her.  He read the sign the same way I had and it took him awhile to figure out what she meant to say.  I think she was as frustrated that we read it wrong as she was still mad at him.  By the end of the ordeal, all three of us were laughing pretty hard.

1 comment:

  1. Aww! She's going to do something great one day with all that determination and will. :)

    ReplyDelete