Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Ava's Writing Journal - Begining of 1st Grade



August 2012 – Beginning of 1st Grade Year –  

-          Ther was a byoodf rebow    I Love boodf rebow.  I’s prpow and Green.  Kenzee and me and Noah   wr running undr the raboow.  (There was a beautiful rainbow.  I love beautiful rainbow.  It’s purple and green.  Kenzee and me and Noah were running under the rainbow.)
   
-          It was raning culrfll raning. I love culrfll raning.  (It was raining colorful raining. I love colorful raining)


-          We wr at the porc.  It was fun, soopr fun.  I love the pork.  Christian, Hailey, and me wr plaing at the porc.  Hailey is my best fred.  (We were at the park.  It was fun, super fun.  I love the park.  Christian, Hailey, and me were playing at the park.  Hailey is my best friend.)

-          Ther was thee grs.  Jennifer gianna and I were invid to a porte.  We gav her preses.  We had ies crem coc.  We got her presusis, pusaws, ds, diving stecs, and fogs.  We had cheps, hot dogs, and froot.  (There was three girls.  Jennifer, Gianna, and I were invited to a party.  We gave her presents.  We had ice cream cake.  We got her presents, puzzles, D.S., diving sticks, and frogs.  We had chips, hot dogs, and fruit.)

 
-          I broc My hand it hrt.  I crid it rele hrts.  I dod lic it.  Mabe I cood go to the dodr thas wat Im going to do.  I Love going to the docd.  It is fun.  Afdr the docd.  (I broke my hand and it hurt.  I cried it really hurts.  I didn’t like it.  Maybe I could go to the doctor that is what I’m going to do.  I love going to the doctor.  It is fun.  After the Doctors.

No comments:

Post a Comment