Thursday, July 5, 2012

Ice Cream and Air Conditioners on a Hot Day

We decided to go get Magic Ice Cream from the place over by Dunkin Donuts on 30. I of course, passed on the ice cream and got myself an iced coffee, but that was just the convenience of having it right there. :)  Anyway, Micah had been driving in this unbearable heat to Gettysburg and back without any air, because the air conditioner was not charged.  Jason, being the good buddy he is, offered to bring his charger and see what he could do.  He charged that air conditioner right up and now I don't worry about Micah quite so much while out on the road.  I had to post this picture because I love how Christian is obviously telling Westin something quietly and sort of hunched over so it was probably something really funny.  Westin looks amused, slightly as he has his hand on his hip kind of in disbelief.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment