Friday, July 27, 2012

Christianisms Up to Date

I have been falling behind on the little things so this blog entry is literally to capture the little moments that make me laugh and I don't want to forget.   Just a few funny moments with my son.
- We went to Grandma's Birthday Party at Aunt Fawn's house and Christian runs in the house to find Sharon rose, his cousin.  When he finds her, he says very animatedly, "Sharon, are your squirrels sleeping?"  she has no idea what he means, so he takes her hand and leads her to her hamster cages to show her what he means.  He called her hamsters - squirrels. :)
- To Danielle in the pool at Grandma's, "Are we gonna get married Danielle?" she replies with no, because she will marry Nate, her boyfriend.  Then she says he can be in her wedding, and he says, "Okay, I will Be your Wedding Bear." 

- Again at Grandma's pool, we are swimming and he keeps asking Sharon Rose to come here, because he has something to tell her.  He says it like he is really telling her a big secret.  He tells her he has to show her something, saying, "SHARON, WATCH THIS!!!" then he goes on to show her that he can stand on the pool steps and touch. :)  SO funny, except the funny part is he keeps doing this over and over.  Every time she swims away, he calls her back and says, "Sharon, watch this, and then does something NO ONE ELSE HAS EVER DONE BEFORE. . . He jumps into the pool a very short bit off the bottom step. :)
- We were sitting at dinner the other night and he was talking to a friend.  He says, very off handed, "Shhhhh, I am trying to fart!"  So random and he really was just trying to fart. I had to remind him to go sit on a the pot if that is what he is trying to do and def. do not do it at the dinner table.

- Today he was trying to explain a story to me and he was telling me something about "those teeth pointer things" I later figured out he was talking about tooth picks.
- He is counting while we are driving down the road and this is what he says, "twenty-eight, twenty-nine, twenty-ten. . . . um"  It made me smile.  He knew it was wrong but wasn't sure what was right.  He is trying, but needs a bit of help still sometimes.

-  So excited about school and the idea of being a part of a classroom and having a teacher.  He can't wait to have friends and eat lunch. :)  He already has his book bag and his lunch box which happen to both be spiderman.  He is working on his letters and he pretends to read now, after watching his sister reading to him.

- Last but def. not least. .. the other day we were driving down the road and he said, "oh my!!! My head really hurts. . . something is going wrong in this head."  hahaha.  I agreed that we all have days we feel that way.   He then told me that he has pains in his head and needs to go to the doctor to get it fixed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment