Thursday, November 10, 2011

Micah's MD 7-point / 2011


Micah got a 7 point buck in Maryland with his bow.  He was really proud to show our kids and they were really anticipating seeing it too.  It was funny, but when I got off the phone with him, I told the kids that daddy had shot a big ol' buck and was on his way home to show them.  Christian ran to get in his HUNTING shirt and said, "I need My camera!!"  Yup, he is my boy.  I guess he has heard me say that a time or two.  I posted some pictures of the kids as they celebrated with daddy about his dear.  We had to get little Jamie Blue Eyes in there too for it was his first experience of hunting trophies.  He looks thrilled as you can see.

I really love the kids on this one and Micah's face as he is watching them check out his deer. :)  His mom and dad came up to see us that day too and to check out his new deer.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment