Friday, November 25, 2011

Personal Pan Pizza - Book It Returns

I bet we all remember when we were able to participate in a program in school called "Book It."  We had to read books, have our parents sign off that we did so and then we would bring home a small coupon for a free personal Pan Pizza from Pizza Hut. I remember because this was one of the rare times we got to eat out, when Ryan and I would earn our Personal Pan Pizza Coupons.  Great memories from my childhood.  So, you can imagine my excitement when Ava came home with her first Book It Pizza coupon. I was immediately taken back to the early years of my childhood.

Being who I am, I had to capture our first time going to Pizza Hut and getting her own Personal Pan Pizza.  She was quite excited about it.  We of course, bought Christian one too, but I had to put this blog up just because it was a great memory for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment