Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Princess Ava's Princess Fondue Party!!!

Ava, as you can see by my past posts, loves to be dressed up like a princess.  She would wear her princess dresses all the time if she were allowed to do so.  I of course can not let her do this, but I secretly am so excited she likes to dress up and be girly. I love that about her.

So, our dear friend, Erin wanted to take us out for Ava's 5th Birthday.  We have been planning this for awhile and our plan was to dress up as princesses and to go to the Big Oak Cafe for a fondue and some coffee.  Ava, as you can see, chose to wear her Cinderella dress and she was loving it.  Erin and I dressed up to and I have to say I need to borrow Erin's dress sometime.  Too cute.

So, when we got there, Ava chose the Chocolate Caramel Fondue and then we waited with full anticipation.  They fondue came with Strawberries, Pineapples, pretzels, gummi bears, cheese cakes, brownies, angel food cake, and so many others.  It was delicious and of course there were lots of laughs and pictures taken.  It was a great party.  Ava thoroughly enjoyed herself.
You may be able to dress her up, but this is what happens when you take her out.  Ava was so extremely excited and we couldn't get her to calm down and act proper etiquette of a princess.  Oh well, it is her 5th birthday!!

Erin Telling Ava how to eat Fondue. . . Ava didn't actually like the Chocolate Caramel Fondue but Erin and I love it!!


Ava took pictures of us in our princess dresses too.  :)

Two of the three princesses.  Ava was having so much fun.  At one point someone asked her if she was Cinderella, she said, "no, I am actually Ava, I just dressed up like Cinderella."  hahahah.

Erin and I had to throw this Official Princess Pose in.  I was so excited.  We couldn't stop laughing. 



My son, the charming dancer, dancing in his swimming trunks and obviously clashing shirt.  He came up to Erin when he saw her looking so pretty and asked her to dance with him.  This was all on his own.  He loves her. :)  Also, as Erin pointed out, he didn't like the fact that because he was the shorter one, he had to be twirled instead of twirling Erin. :)


We had so much fun and then after, we came back to the house to visit and hang out some more. :)  What a great night.  Ava says she wants to do this again sometime.



No comments:

Post a Comment