Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Happy 30th Birthday to Me!!!

A few of my close friends got together and threw me a SURPRISE birthday party!!! All I knew was that Brianna was picking me up and taking me out for dinner, but I had no idea who all was going to be there.  I was surprised when I walked in to El Ranchero in Hagerstown Maryland., and saw so many familiar and dear faces smiling at me.  It made me cry. . .surprised?


We ate our dinner and visited for awhile then they brought out my cake and plopped this huge sombrero on my head!!! They kept pounding it down on my head while singing to me and I couldn't stop laughing.  I was also laughing because the one guy took icing and put it on my nose.  They were singing so loud and they also placed a beverage in front of me and then took it away.  That was weird. ahhaha.

Also, notice they placed the numbered candles backward and so I was only 3 years old instead of 30.  I am not sure if that was good or bad, but it was funny.


My Mom and I . . .She is amazing and I am gonna miss her as she lives 1,000 miles away.  However, I know this is what God has for her.  I am glad she was here to celebrate with me though.



Brianna had the idea to put together a scrapbook for me and this also made me cry.  It was great.  Everyone put together a page with pictures, or poems, or letters and memories.  It was beautiful and Michele even scrap booked her first page ever to go in my book.  This was a gift that was right up my alley. I also received cards, cake, and an adult best friends necklace from Michele.  I got a gift certificate for coffee at Starbucks and a massage too.  I can't wait to use both of them. 


The Whole Gang left to right
Back row: Erin, Teasha, Vicki, Mom, Angel, Michele, and Michelle
Front Row: Brianna, Michelle, Jessica, and Courtney.  Fun group.



Thanks to all, this was a great night.  The food was great too. 

Afterwards we decided to go bowling in Chambersburg and off we went.  Brianna went to her house to pick up socks for everyone.  Wait until you see the outfits with the coordinating socks.  Best comes first. . .


Michelle Florh and her newest fashion statement.  Wear it with Pride!!!





Bowling was a fun activity and we then finished off the night with hugs.  I love my girls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment