Monday, July 19, 2010

What Happens when you drink a lot of Milk?

Ava was playing house the other day.  She was "Michelle" (me) and she had a little girl named "ava" and a baby in her belly who was later named "Christian."  She came to my house, and I was Nana, by the way.  She came into my room and said, "Well, I think I need to lay down, I am soooo tired.  I have to rest."  then she said, "would you like to talk to my baby in my belly?"  I sang to the bump under her dress and talked and then she sat up in bed and said, "I have a Dr. appointment.  I will be back."

About a minute later, she came back and in her arms she held her baby.  She was so sweet and so funny. I was surprised and I said, "oh, did it hurt?"  she assured me, "nope it didn't hurt even a bit."  hahaha, Wouldn't we all love that to be the case??
Okay, so then, she was "feeding" her baby and we were talking.  I was trying to rush the process a little and I asked if the baby was done yet.  She smiled and said, "No mommy." as though I were silly to think so.  Then she said, "See, I drank A LOT of milk this morning, so my boobies have a lot of milk for the baby to drink.  It might take a LONG time."  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment