Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Gymnastics Camp 2010 at Wilson College Gymanstics

Over all Ava loved the camp.  She was quite excited to show off all of her stunts.  She was the youngest in her class and that made her strive harder to do the stunts the older girls could do with no problem.  Here are the few pics I got.  Now I hear her playing with Christian and pretending she is a gymnatics teacher and he is the pupil.  :)

Her first day and ready to go to gymnastics camp.  She got to pack her own snack, swimsuit and towel.  She was so excited she even let me do her hair.  :)



Her last day as she is exiting the gymnasium.  She has to get her hand stamped.  :)

Ava with her teachers Miss Lyndsey and Miss Ashliegh.  She loved them and though she informed me that they were not as nice as mommy and they weren't even like a mommy, they were okay.  She said, "see mommy, they live there at gymnatics and I live at home with you.  You are a mommy and you are better than they are."  :)  I have to say, melted my heart.  I love her.  I was so proud of her for making through the entire week!!!  She is growing up right under my nose.  My baby girl.

P.S. I thought this was funny. The one teacher, Miss Lyndsey, told me that she thought Ava would be a great Cheer leader cause she has the energy for it.  Hahha. I guess it was a very nice way to say she was high energy.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment