Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Ava's Post Kindergarten Interview

What is Your Favorite Color?
Pink & Purple & Green

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A mom and an Ice Cream Girl

Who was your best friend in school this year?
ummm, Trevor Shields

What was the funniest thing that happened to you in school this year?
When Mrs. Boward tried to put on her radio and it didn't come on and then when she sat it down it started singing and we all laughed.

What was your favorite thing about your teacher, Mrs. Boward?
When she laughs

What was your favorite Special this year and why?
Music because umm, I liked the music and umm, I love music because we get to watch movies and we get to dance around.  I liked my teacher too.

What was your favorite thing about Kindergarten?
When it was field day and when you (mommy) came to my classroom to help all day.

Who is your Hero?
Rebel. . . .because he was white and he was soft and we were friends.

Where do you want to live when  you grow up?
Beside mommy and daddy in a house.

What did you learn in school this year?
How to learn our alphabet because my mommy taught me before so then Mrs. Boward taught me more.  I learned to read!

Did  you like the Bus?
I didn't like the bus ride cause it taked a long time to get to the school, but I do like my bus.

What is your favorite food?
Chicken nuggets and French Fries

What is your favorite thing to do in the whole world?
Swimming & Grandma's house

What is your biggest wish / dream?
Getting a dog and getting a kitten

No comments:

Post a Comment