Friday, April 27, 2012

Pizza Hut With Pappy

We decided one day, to take a trip to Pizza Hut with Pappy.  The kids had book-its and we had coupons for money off on the Pizza Hut Buffet, so off we went.  The boys occupied themselves with the table leaves and of course Reece called them 'guard rails' or his trains or cars.  Sofia was mainly interested in kissing pappy so he would share his mac'n'cheese please.  She is getting really good at getting Pappy to accommodate her. ;)  I will say she KNOWS how to work it. :)  Love that girl. 
Some things take you back in time and this day did. I remember a lot of fun times at Pizza Hut.  As kids we didn't go out to eat a ton as a family, but I do remember our trips to Pizza Hut because we read so we could get our free Book-it Personal Pan Pizzas.  These were fun times and we really enjoyed them as a family.  Also, for some reason, I remember a time when I was a teen and or some reason my dad took Ryan and I out to Pizza Hut.  We were acting up, like we did only every ONCE in awhile.  The problem was this. .  . we were sitting by a window in the restaurant and I didn't realize it was a window through the wall to see the table on the other side of the wall.  I thought it was a mirror for some reason.  Ryan and I were playing a game to see who could let a few pieces of red peppers on our tongue the longest. I remember, my tongue burning so badly that I was certain I there was a hole in my tongue.  I couldn't stand it any longer, so I stood up and stuck my tongue out to see it in the mirror.  .. which wasn't a mirror but in fact a window.  I was almost as mortified as the couple on the other side was scared.  Dad and Ryan were laughing so hard and I was crunched down in the booth embarrassed. :)  Fun memories for sure.  So, needless to say, I enjoy Pizza Hut and the memories that come with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment