Thursday, April 26, 2012

Clothespin Butterflies

I started a new project, for Ava's class. I found this idea on line and thought I would try it with the kiddos.  It took a ton more time than I had intended but hey, what doesn't work out that way for me.  I am the worst at time management, as you can see I am blogging instead of cleaning my house. :)  Oh well.  The idea was that spring was coming and Ava was to take snack for her class to school. I decided to make the cute little butterflies with snack bags.  I loved the idea, so we started out with painting the clothes pins first. :)



I unfortunately do not have a great picture of the final product, but the teacher did respond back to tell me thanks and that she ended up using the butterflies and stuffing the bags with tissue paper to use as decorations in the room.  SO cool.  It was again, worth the memories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment