Monday, March 4, 2013

Captain Christian

Christian has always said he wanted to be a pilot, that is all he ever claims as his future profession.  So the other day he tells me, "mom, when I grow up and get a big belly, I want to be a pilot and a daddy and a married guy!"  hahaha, so I asked if he meant husband and he said, "yes, a husband!"  I told him they were all great goals in life and he would most def. excel in all three of those professions.  :)  Now we are speaking his Pilot Dream into existence as we constantly refer to him as "Captain Christian."

We are working on doing things on our own, Independence if you must.  He is doing pretty good with all of it, but today, he wanted to do his own hair.  He put far to much gel on it and then he flattened it against his head, and said, "mom, I want to look like my friends in school."  I am so amazed at when this all starts of wanting to be like those around us.  I decided he needs to be able to make his own decisions on some things, so I shut my mouth and smiled at him. :)  He looks cute either way anyway.  Funny thing to follow up with this little blurb is that I didn't realize that this specific day was spring picture day and the so his hair was "his own creation" on spring picture day.

No comments:

Post a Comment