Monday, September 26, 2011

Easter 2011 - Fashion Show In the Dressing Room

Well, I was pulling the pictures off of my cell and I found these from Easter of this year.  My mom was in visiting from Missouri and we decided to take Ava shopping for her Easter Dress.  She has always wanted to just go and try on clothes in a dressing room, but we never have time.  My mom and I decided to take her shopping and let her just spend the time trying on and modeling dresses she picked out for herself.  She was so excited and felt like a princess.  She was twirling and dancing around in the dressing room, all the while keeping her eyes on herself in the mirrors. :)


Hahhah, not such a clear picture but I like this one because I caught us accidentally in the background as we were taking her picture.  It was a fun girls day.

This was my favorite dress but Ava and I have different tastes.  She liked the frillier ones. :)  Here she is loving on her Nana.  We make the best of the times we have together. 


1 comment: