Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Free Old Navy Ankle Jeans

I have been a part of this newer website and I take surveys and give my opinion for points.  I love the site and I am so excited about the awesome deals and opportunities that I have been given so far.  The most recent deal is that I actually got a promo package for a pair of free ankle Jeans from Old Navy.  Below are my posted pics as I am sporting my newest pair of ankle denim jeans.  LOVING THEM!!!  Thanks Old Navy

Don't mind that I have my GAP sweatshirt on, They really are Old Navy Jeans. :)



4 comments:

  1. You look good! I won't wear pants like that. Gives me flashbacks to growth spurts in the 7th grade and never having the bottom of my pantleg quite reach my shoes, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! And they look super cute on you too. Love the pic of you jumping - they should totally use that one for their commercials! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful as always! i love those pants!

    ReplyDelete