Thursday, June 3, 2010

Like Mother Like Daughter???

Ava has been walking around the house, constantly on the old cell phone she got from her Nana.  I think she must be mimicking someone, but I can't figure out who.  I was in the kitchen and this is what I heard.  "oh my, that is soooo funny!!!!"  then much laughter, "I can't believe that!! Hey, can you hang on . . .Kids, I am on the phone, just wait."  then more laughter and I mean real belly laughter.  Then she says, "well, I will give ya a call later, I have to take the kids to an appointment.  Have a great day!"  then she closes the flip cell phone.  hahahah, I guess they do act out what they see.  Then later I heard her laughing, and I mean it was convincing.  I walked into the living room to see what she found so funny, and no joke, she was on her phone again, laughing at her friend whom she was talking to.  She makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment