Thursday, June 24, 2010

Funny Little Moments from 2010 - In the Beginning.

Jan. 2010
"Mommy, when I get five, am I going to be a Mudder" - Ava Bean asked me this just now. hahaha, WE sure hope not Ava!!! Then she said, "when I am a mudder (mother) I sure will make some good food for my kids." Am I wrong for taking this that she means I don't make good food?? hahaha. I love her.


Feb. 14, 2010
Micah's parents took us to dinner on Friday night and his mom ordered Broiled Salmon. She was letting all of us try the fish and so Ava & Christian wanted a bite. We put a bite on a plate and slid it over to Christian, "here is some fish for you son." He looked down at the fish, smiled and said, "ohhhh, Look, it's Nemo!” He then took a bite. He smiled and showed no remorse.


Feb. 2010
Ava told me she had a dream last night, "I had a pair of pink and white striped socks and they were my favorite. Then, when I found them again, in the laundry 'basic', they were all growed up. They fit mommy's foots, and not mine." :) She was so sad about this. I love when she has dreams. I told her I would try and find some white and pink striped socks that were not all growed up yet.


February 25 at 8:23pm
My daughter just called out from her room, "Mommy, my heart is telling me that I need to come out and sit with you for awhile." I guess this heart thing has really got her being creative and she will put her own spin on it if it means her getting to stay up later. :) Lately, she has been doing this with using her heart as a reason for wanting to do things.  For example, "mommy, my heart says I miss you and I need to sleep in your bed."


February 23
Ava woke up today and informed me that she was growing up fast and that she was going to get married (to her daddy) and have two babies. She said she thinks she wants to name them Ariah and Tika. HMMM, this was all on her own accord, since I prompted none of this. haha Her mind amazes me.




February 23
I took Ava to the doctors yesterday and the doctor was telling her that since her hair and body both grow while she sleeps, she should really sleep all day and all night. She laughed and said, "well, I would but my chickens keeps waking me up." The doctor shot me a look and then said, "the chickens?" I had to explain ...that hat some people call butterflies in their tummy, Ava calls chickens


June 3 2010
Why does my son think he needs to 'water' everything, even if it is not a plant. I walked into my room today to find that he had dumped a bottle of water all over my bedspread, I was so angry and he said, "water flowers mommy!!" yupp, there are flowers on my bedspread. :)




While getting ready for Church today, Ava was deciding what shoes to wear. Finally, she looked at me and said, "mama, are you wearing your wheels today??" i realized she thought that Heels were called wheels, and she then decided to wear her Cinderella wheels today too, because, "mama, I want to look just like you



I did my hair tonight, since i was going to be around people. . I thought it looked pretty good. . . So my dearest daughter came in and told me, "mommy, you look like a Dinosaur" ???? she said it was my hair, but that I still looked pretty...




Ava was eating her oatmeal for breakfast and I told her that she didn't have to finish all of it, her reply was, "yes mama, I have to eat it cause my big mouth is trying to grow." :)


June 2010
Christian is really trying to learn his colors, or should I say I am really trying to get him to learn his colors.  I am so frustrated but at the same time, I can't help but laugh. I was told to teach him a Hook for colors like, "this is yellow, like a banana." or, "this is green, like grass" so I was working on this.  But first, you have to teach them what color a banana is or grass is.  Well, after literally about 15 attempts of saying, "Christian, what color is this grass?" 
"blue mommy"
I would say, "no, it is green. Grass is green.  Now, Christian, what color is this grass right here."
"pink mommy"
Welp, I guess in his eyes grass is multicolored cause I never did get the same color twice.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment