Friday, April 23, 2010

Bumbaugh Family Easter 2010

When we have Easter with my husbands' side of the family, we have a ton of fun.  One of the favorite parts for me is when My in-laws have a feet washing service in their "upper room" and then we all take communion together.  It is a neat tradition and it teaches our kids young, about Easter and the background they need to know.  Here are a few pictures of this.

Ava washing her Cousin Renee's feet. .. I think she was more interested in washing her legs. :)

Micah washing little Man's feet.  Christian looks so serious.  I love capturing these moments.

Daddy and his two babes. . .Easter Morning before Church.

Mommy with her two babies. . .I love them.




Ava Bean in her Easter dress she picked out on her own.  She was so proud.

Ava and Grandma, listening to the reading of the Easter Story by Pappy Bumbaugh

The Bumbaugh Grandchildren. . . . . after they sang in concert at Airhill Church on Easter Sunday.

My Grandparents. . . came to visit from Missouri over Easter Holiday, so we got a picture of most of the great Grand kids that centered in PA.  This was not an easy picture to get. 


My dad, Pappy Sweetheart, was helping the kids find their eggs.  Christian was staring right at an egg that obviously didn't belong in the bed of green plants, and you could see it from far away.  My dad went over to point it out to him and he still couldn't see it.  It was strange.  Finally dad had to take Christian's hand and help him touch it.  Then Christian exclaimed, "Easter Egg!!"  Wonder if he is color blind.  He did enjoy the numerous Easter Egg hunts we got to go to this year though.  So did his sister.  They loved the candy too. 

Sorry these pics are so random, but I had to throw some pics in of different things that we did over our Easter Break.  I Love Easter, my absolute favorite holiday.  Thank you Jesus for dying on the cross so we could go to Heaven!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment