Thursday, November 25, 2010

Monkeys in a Tree

The kids enjoyed doing absolutely anything that their older cousins did. . including climbing up in trees much higher than I was fully comfortable with. However, their cousin was so very good at it, that I had to let them try. Ashlyn can often be found high up in a tree either reading or just swinging around. I love this part of her. She just becomes one with the trees and loves every minute of it. So, I wasn’t surprised when Ava came in to tell me that “Ashlyn is stuck way high up in a tree!!” The way high up in a tree part was very true, but the stuck part, not so much. She found this comical too that they were worried about her. I did send them up to get the feel for what it was to climb in trees. Neither one of them seemed at all scared. My brave little monkeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment