Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Christians Shocks


I have this memory of buying Christian his first pair of Nike Shocks.  They were on sale and I was o excited to be buying them for him. I loved them and every time he wore them I was so happy cause they were so stinking cute and small and adorable.  As he grew out of them, I passed them on to my nephew Roman.  yesterday, he came to my house to hang out for a bit.  His little shoes he was wearing were none other than the pictured above beloved SHOCKS.  I quietly reminisced and thought how amazing it was that the sweet shoes were now on my adorable nephews feet.  Then, at one point, my daughter gathered the pair of shoes up and placed them over on the doorstep.  When Micah came home, he stepped inside the door and went to step over the shoes.  He stopped and said, "awww, Those are Christian's little shoes!"  I guess he was thinking along the same lines as me  . . . .WHERE has the time gone.  He is growing and changing and yet, it seems like yesterday he was our tiny laughing man running in his very new SHOCKS.  had to take the time to capture the shoes on camera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment