Friday, December 28, 2012

Christian's Abstract Thinking

We have all been sick in our home, just as every other home in America this Christmas.  Micah and I have bronchitis and fevers, and the kids are showing symptoms too.  As I was running our little foster guy to the doctor today, I checked and sure enough he and I were both running fevers. I knew that I had to make dinner and I decided to swing through and get McDonald's Chicken Nuggets for dinner to save me effort and energy.  
It was a win win situation with Christian as I knew it would be.  He as he was eating them, he stopped and said (with a great surprised look on his face) "mom, those chicken nuggets made the bad stuff go down and the good throat come back up!!!!"  I love how he thinks.  I guess he was saying the chicken nuggets felt good on his throat and belly.

1 comment: